Do you have a story to tell but your not sure how to put the words to paper or you’re too busy with different aspects of your life?! After freelance writing for more than 5 years, I have decided to publicly accept ghostwriting clients.
Questions to consider when hiring a ghostwriter:
- How much research is going to be involved?
- The duration of the project whether it is being days, weeks, or months.
- How many hours to complete?
- The length of the project? This pertains to the word count, chapters, etc.
- What all do you need besides writing? This would be considered a project rather than literary work.
- How much time do you have to dedicate to writing a book?
- If writing a memoir, do I need to interview people about your life?
- Do you have an editor?
- What is your plan for publishing?
Click the link below to fill out our ghostwriting questionnaire.