500g/ 4 C. All-Purpose Flour
150g/ 3/4C. Fed Sourdough Starter
10g/ 2 Tsp. Salt
350g/ 1.5 C. Water
25g/ 2 Tbsp Sugar
20g/ 4 Tsp Oil (olive oil or anything neutral)
1. In a large mixing bowl combine your wet ingredients. This is your water and sourdough starter.
2. Add your flour, salt, sugar, and oil. Mix the dough until combined.
3. Let the dough rise for 1-2 hours in a warm space. Tip: Place your dough in your oven covered with a towel, make sure that the oven light is on, but the oven is off.
4. After the bread rises, add your dough to a grease loaf pan and let it rise for about 30 minutes.
5. Bake in the oven at 350F for about 45 minutes.
I hope you enjoy this this awesome and delicious recipe.